Why Outsource Your Payroll Management Services?
Have you considered Outsourcing your Payroll Services?
Most companies will select one of the following options when conducting their payroll services:
- Use their accountant to sort their payroll out for them
- Carry out the payroll in-house
- Select a dedicated payroll provider
Outsourcing your payroll to AGS will create another overhead for your organization, although this cost will be recovered by the reduction in admin costs and paperwork. Outsourcing your payroll through AGS will also lead to the following efficiencies:
- You spend more time focusing on the core areas of your business
- You will have less employee overheads
- Your payroll systems will be accurate and comply with UK legislation
The Obvious Benefits of Outsourcing Your Payroll
By outsourcing your payroll to AGS you will achieve substantial savings on management and staff time allowing you to focus your attention on your core business. There are many key areas where AGS can support your business:
Payroll Software & Processes
Payroll software is a vital component in your admin office. By outsourcing your payroll to us you:
- Will not need to ensure the compatibility of your computers and printer with your payroll software
- Won’t have to review your payroll software packages & choose and purchase a suitable one
- Won’t need to install the payroll software and learn the first steps of how to use it with all the usual pitfalls
- Won’t have to update your payroll software annually for new Tax and National Insurance rates
- Won’t have to update your payroll software as employment legislation changes
- Won’t have to choose, order and purchase payroll stationery such as payslips
- Won't have to learn, re-learn and process your Payroll – and do it accurately so you do not have to keep correcting your errors
HM Revenue & Customs
These are some of the payroll issues associated with HM Revenue & Customs that you won’t have to worry about:
- Learning the basic rules set by HM Revenue & Customs – there is a lot to learn on tax and National Insurance.
- Ordering payroll stationery from HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs. Our own experience with HMRC is excellent but they do of course expect all employers to follow their rules & procedures. Backed by legislation they will take punitive action where they feel it necessary
- Time and cost you spend on the phone resolving your payroll enquiries with HM Revenue & Customs
Weekly & Year-End Payroll & Legislation
Doing your weekly and year-end payroll can be quite time consuming but we can take the hassle out of it by:
- Processing your payroll on time, week-after-week whilst you are focusing on core business areas like managing your business, trying to increase turnover, managing your staff, managing your cash flow, retaining a competitive edge within your own business sector and keeping up with and implementing the constantly-evolving legislation which applies to your core business. Let us do this mundane task for you. It is not mundane for AGS Payroll Services – we enjoy payroll.
- Processing your payroll year-end online to HM Revenue & Customs and dealing with all queries.
- Anticipating legislation. Consider that by April 2010 all companies (even those with 1 employee) must submit their annual returns to HM Revenue & Customs online. In fact, from April 2011 many of the forms like P45s & P46s that you need to send to HMRC must also go online for all companies.
- Sorting out the P35s and P14s which are due in to HMRC by the 19 May every year without fail. Fines can be levied for late and/or incomplete submission of Employers Annual Returns. This continues to be yet another challenging administrative task - particularly for small and medium-sized businesses - but one which we relish
- Keeping up to date with employment and payroll legislation. Particularly the rules & procedures on the National Minimum Wage, Holiday Entitlement, Statutory Sick Pay, Student Loans, Statutory:- Maternity Pay, Paternity Pay & Adoption Pay.
If you think that your business needs a hand from a reliable, fast and professional payroll provider, please get in touch with AGS Payroll.